Rückkehrunruhe: The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Counting Down

I have a week left until I embark on my six month journey into another country, culture and language. A week until I get on a plane and my life is forever changed.
I’ve been having a sort of existential crisis about it all, but in the best way possible. I’m looking ahead into the complete unknown with some worry, anxiety and apprehension, but man, the view looks amazing. 
I can’t wait to get on that plane and start this adventure, to face challenges and have successes, to discover new parts of myself and to become a more well-rounded, open minded individual. I’m ready to challenge my limits and embrace my strengths and weaknesses.
Let's do this!

1 comment: